Friday, May 01, 2020

Needed a flat ride

Out today and after the hills of the other day without my Garmin,  out today with my Garmin, starting  on the cycle track to New Malden then into Kingston and into Twickenham, to my knowledge I have never turned left at the town centre so gave it a go, Twickenham Green and beyond not so bad but noticed one store was a bit over reacting to having security. Maybe thats down to the people of Twickenham Green.

Nice ride, very flat just what I needed. I hope all is well with everyone and staying safe, would be nice to think we may be able to meet at a safe distance in the near future.
Geoff G.
PS The day before the ride Christine and I were returning from our allotment and we saw that someone had dumped a load of pussy willow branches by the side of the road, I thought I could use these so carried them home and as you do I made a willow fence to hold back some of the brambles in the back shared drive. Anyone else got up to silly things?

2 comments:

Simon L said...

Geoff, we wear that sort of outfit all the time in Twickenham :-)

Geoff Gregory said...

I'm sorry for the comment did not mean to hurt anyone buy writing what I did, is it not rather hot when your doing your (Hans) solo rides?
Geoff