Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Ponder where I am today?

Hi all,  Vanessa & Barbara have persuaded me to go through loads of old paperwork pending my demise! In the process which was long and hard throwing securely away anything over 7 years old!
I came across among many things a copy of the 2018 SWL AGM MOM etc. So much was mentioned about the Hilly 50 and particularly my hero Ray Dare that I decided to take a copy over to see Beryl in Sayers Close. The lawn looked magnificent thanks to her very good next door neighbour who had cut the grass that morning. The pond opposite where Beryl lives displayed a memorial bird bath to Ray. She came to the door and looked very well, but it was good to remember Ray!
I then went to explore Fetcham Common and found a series of lakes, many of them with Heron, swans, Canada Guys etc on them. However on the way home I came across another pond and so you all now have to decide where the Swans & signets were!
Clue it's not Walton le Hill!







1 comment:

mike morley said...

OK disappointed no guess or comment but for any Swan lovers, It's Leatherhead Pond on the way back from seeing Beryl's