Saturday, May 02, 2020

Wayfarers 40th Anniversary - Badges have arrived

I'm pleased to say that the enamel badges for the Wayfarers 40th Anniversary have arrived, and they look great:


The package arrived on Monday, from China.  After a suitable period in quarantine, I plucked up courage to open it and take these pictures (washing my hands about eight times in the process).


The parcel in quarantine










When the rules allow us to meet again, I'll distribute them.  Due to the price reduction to £3 after you ordered so many, I will also give you £2 change.  But that requires a visit to the bank...

Credit to Geoff Gregory, whose idea this was in the first place.

PS.  There are still some available for purchase if anyone would like one.

3 comments:

Mark G said...

Look good, Simon. Another for my collection!

Geoff Gregory said...

At last and they look really good, thank you
Geoff G

Steph said...

Simon if I give u an extra quid can I have 2 please?