Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Circular ride not too far from home as recommended!

One good thing about self isolation and solo bike riding it gives one chance to explore new tracks with hardly a soul about.
Still can't get the full hang of posting photos in the right order and getting the story to make sense! Any way as I struggled up Hurst Lane to Walton I was overtaken by two fit and fast riders going past me like a dose of salts which was very appropriate as we were near Epsom! As the lady behind passed me by I asked, do you have a bungee? to which the reply was a laugh! I finally caught them up resting at the green in Walton next to the Telephone Box Defibrillator. It was then that I realised it was Jennie & Dave. A wave and high guys carry on I greeted and went home!

Following pics not quite in sequence but at least it kept me occupied!



Today I found a lovely garden to relax in but unfortunately it had a big guard dog!

So then I climbed a big steep hill and my legs felt like dead wood! Had CD-19 finally got me?

No I was still alive and came across a view so rested my MTB to reveal the North Downs framed by trees!

No comments: