Saturday, April 25, 2020

Greetings from Irene

Hi Tim, 

How are you? I hope you are keeping well, this old biddy has just returned from a 4 mile coast walk. Everything o.k. here, miss you all very much, I am cycling as much as I can when weather allows.

I am not taking any chances as our lovely lanes are quite free from crowds and very open. I borrow the lovely puppy from my super next door neighbour and we walk to a big leisure sports ground 5 mins away and she can run around safely and I get a lovely walk for an hour.
Love looking at the blog and seeing what you are all up to, keeps me sane.  Miss the cafés and cakes!

Love to anyone who remembers me

Irene

4 comments:

Mark G said...

Good to hear from you, Irene. I'm very glad that everyone is doing the best they can in these difficult times.

Brian said...

Hi Irene. Great to hear that you are keeping well and getting out safely for exercise.

Terry said...

Good to hear from you, Irene. Keep that dog exercised !

Steph said...

Oh lovely to hear from you Irene and glad you are enjoying those bracing sea breezes. At least we have sunshine too and lots of spare time to do as we please.