Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mike Morley Update

Thanks to all for the best wishes on WhatsApp and the blog. The good news is that my procedure took place at Kings on Tuesday 21st April and I was discharged on 22nd. I am due to go back for as Scan in 6 weeks time and then have a virtual consultation with Pro. Nigel Heaton the lead consultant in 8 weeks.. I am so grateful that the NHS is looking after me so well and I cannot speak too highly of the team and all the Consultants, nurses and operatives that afforded my this treatment at such a trying time for all. I do not have a prognosis at the moment but feel very positive though rite now I feel, weak, shattered and ready for bed.
Simon L sorry I missed your birthday cake real or otherwise!

3 comments:

Mark G said...

Good news, Mike.

Welcome home.

Dave Vine said...

Congratulations Mike, your persistence paid off. Rest up, and enjoy next bike ride, but only when you are good and ready.

Simon L said...

The cake was lovely Mike, but more importantly, I'm pleased to hear you're back home, and I hope you will soon be back on your bike.