Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Update on Mike Morley

Firstly may I say to Paul K & Vicky that I am glad to hear that you are both progressing well & thank you for sharing your experience!
In like manner I hope that it is not too presumptuous but I thought I would share with you an update on my Liver Tumour status. I had an Embolisation procedure on the 10th March to cut off the blood supply and therefore food to my two tumours. Subsequently I had another Liver Scan at Kings College and yesterday I had a virtual consultation with my consultant to give the results. The initial procedure was only partially successful and so now a further procedure will be scheduled within one month. While this is a setback I am very positive and determined to beat the beast! The good news is that I can still continue to ride my bike in moderation to within my ability and all the recent Blogs on routes is encouraging. My centre of activity will remain to be withing 5 miles of Walton Pond and watch Janice's ducklings grow!

No comments: